Zero Liquid Discharge Plant In India GujaratShubham Inc. is involved in offering Zero Liquid Discharge Plant, We supply systems based on membrane processes, evaporative processes or a hybrid combining the two processes to achieve Zero Liquid Discharge from the plants in a cost-effective manner.
Shubham Inc has earned its place in the market as one of the most trusted, and recommended supplier and manufacturer of Sewage Treatment Plants and Water Treatment Plants.We are an end to end server provider right from Design, Supplies, Erection, Commissioning and Operations & Maintenance. Our experience includes collaborations with European, American, Israel, UAE, and Asian Companies.
Current Scenario, companies understand the importance of sustainable operations. With the increasing focus on water usage and water discharge, companies look ways to consumption and reduce discharge to the environment. ZLD not only helps to reduce water usage, but also concentrates on eliminating water discharge is known as zero liquid discharge (ZLD). ZLD processes purify and recycle plant wastewater, changing liquid waste into disposable dry solids and delivering effluent water back into the plant process stream to be reused.
Shubham Inc. offer quality guaranteed range of Zero Liquid Discharge Plants are widely used in industries for generating liquid effluents. The zero liquid systems are generally integrated to treat the R.O. reject streams.
To meet the stringent pollution control norms Shubham has suggested Zero Liquid Discharge technology like :
- Aerobic Biological Process
- Anaerobic Biological Process
- Chemical-physical process
Treatment requirement - ZLD System
- Oil & grease Separation
- Neutralization of Acids and Alkali
- Removal of Suspended Solids
- Reduction & Removal of metallic impurities
- Reduction of high organic content: BOD, COD, P, TKN, etc.
- Dissolve impurities for ZLD system.
Treatment Methods - ZLD System
- Primary clarifications
- Biological process
- Secondary clarifications.
- Tertiary treatment
- Polishing units i.e. UF, RO and DM (Optional for recycling or ZLD)
Application - Zero Liquid Discharge
- Textile Industries
- Pharma Industries.
- Chemical Industries
- Paper Industries
- Tannery Industries
- Dye & Dye Intermediaries
- Edible Oil Refineries
- Electroplating Industries
Key benefits of Zero Liquid Discharge technology
- Recovers valuable ingredients from effluent wastewater
- Reduces process water disposal cost
- Meets environmental permit targets
- Reliable and robust solutions allows focus on main production business
Advantage of Zero Liquid Discharge Technology
- Integrated zero discharge system.
- Compact Design
- Factory Tested
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Lowest Operation & Maintenance Cost
- Highest Steam Economy.
For More Inforamtion : www.shubhamindia.com